Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ceremony Favorites

We also had a short and sweet ceremony. Since it was so short we didn't really do much decorating at all. Not that anyone would need to, look out beautiful the scenery is!


I guess the flower girl (she's actually my cousin!) got a little scared and started running down the aisle. Those are white feathers in her basket - she didn't really throw them I don't think, hah!



This picture of my parents is sooo sweet.

I'd suggest you watch the video I made of the wedding to see more ceremony pics + music.

The bridal party walked down to Love and Some Verses by Iron and Wine, I walked down to Ingrid Michaelson's verson of Can't Helpt Falling In Love, and we walked out to New Soul by Yael Naim. I loooove all our wedding music, we put so much work into not only those songs but our entire playlist for the whole thing. I'll share more about that later too :)

3 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Love love love! <333

*CPA* Su said...

I swear your mom looks like she could be your sister! I was watching the video and I kept thinking "I wonder who that is?" and then I figured it out and was SHOCKED!! :)

Lauryn said...

It's so exciting seeing you two tie the knot! The photos continue to be amazing! I love that last one of the flower girl and ringbearer :)