Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflection

Wow, this year has really flown by, it must have been all the wedding stuff going on. I hope the next year slows down a little. I wanted to go through all my photos from the past year and choose some of my favorites/favorite memories from each month. Enjoy!

January: We got engaged last year on Christmas Eve, but had some amazing engagment pictures taken on January by my super awesome buddy Colleen.


February: We got to play in the snow a bit, I love this one of Sadie!


March: We continued with our many home renovations by painting our old kitchen cabinets black and additing hardware. It made such a huge change! Which reminds me, I still need to share our new wood flooring.


April: I got to hang out with some of my bestest friends. Oh, how I wish we lived on the same street, even the same town would be nice!


May: My adorable niece turned ONE! And 7 months later, she looks SO much different from this photo, it's amazing. I love being an aunt!


June: 2010 was the year of weddings, the first wedding of the year was one my closest/oldest friends. It was small and sweet and great to see other people in your lives so happy and in love.


July: My birthday month! Chris took me to Disneyland for my birthday (first time he had ever been there!) and we spent the weekend in SoCal. I had just purchased my camera so I got to mess with it a lot, which was way fun.



August: Chris and I had also never been camping together, and I hadn't been since I was a kid. We purchased EVERYTHING we needed for camping, found a random campsite a few hours away, way way way up in the mountains, packed up our dogs and had a great time. The closest store ended up being an hour way. It was an adventure to say the least ;)


September: Wedding #2 of the year, was my cousin's, who is the same age as me - and they had been dating the exact same time as Chris and I (almost to the day) they got engaged a couple weeks before us and got married a month before us.



October: So much stuff in October! But obviously our wedding was the best part. There's so many photos I love; but this is one of our ceremony and I ADORE this moment.




November: My family took a little hike, and it's actually where Chris and I got engaged - we hadn't been there since so that was kind of neat :) The scenery was amazing; I picked a bunch of these little red flowers and took them home and put them in a vase.



December: Christmastime is my favorite time of year! Everything about it. This is just a sweet memory from Christmas eve, my aunt had some sparklers left over from my other cousin's wedding (wedding #3, which was in November) so we took them out and dance around the streets with them. SO much fun.
I hope you had a lovely year, and that 2011 is even better! I have something exciting to share tomorrow, I've been working on a new blog and I hope you all will join me there :)

1 comment:

.jimaie.marie. said...

Aw, this was a happy year!! I can't believe how quickly it went by, especially when I saw all of these memories via facebook or was there in real life- it makes it seem like life is just ZOOMING by!