Monday, December 27, 2010

RIP iPod



So Chris got me a new little toy for Christmas this year, a hd Zune! I am beyond excited to retire my old iPod for this little guy. It has a lot of things my old iPod did not (internet, touch screen, apps, etc), and the Zune software is much better iTunes (which I had a hate-hate relationship with, hah!). I haven't really use it much yet because I mostly listen in the car and we just ordered a FM transmitter and holder thingy for my car that should come this week. But so far, it's awesome! I'm a bit of a tech nerd sometimes :)
So do you guys have any new music suggestions? I have kind of an ecclectic taste but generally I listen to the same 5 bands/artists and that gets old after a while :)
Oh yeah, hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! We had such an FUN time with our families and making/eating yummy foods. Good times, kind of sad it's already done and over with.

3 comments:

Danhella said...

Check out Pheonix.. I think I told you about them before and you said you hadn't heard them? Umm I don't know what kind of music you like. My friends are really into Mumford and Sons? Folky stuff. PS. Zume sounds a bit like an iPod touch... #imjustsayin ;) haha jk Tonight was fun!

Katie said...

I really really really love fleet foxes. My second favorite is brand new, and I also have always loved Thrice, the newer stuff actually. I just lost my ipod so I'll definitely look into the Zune too. I always forget there are other options for music players! haha

.jimaie.marie. said...

Oooo, Zune's have come a lonnnnng way since the last time I've seen them!! SO PRETTY! I'm excited for you!