Monday, June 16, 2008

Why hello there!

Long time no blog. So what's up with me, a lot...but not a lot at the same time!

So in short (since I have about 3 mins), Chris and I got approved for a home loan last week so our latest endeavor is house hunting. So far, so-not-fun. My aunt is helping us (shes into the real estate stuff) but she has been out of town and won't be back until this weekend. So, right now we are just looking online and driving through some neighborhoods. When it does happen, though, I will be uber ecstatic! Anyone have tips or anything?

Work as also been a crazy mess (not for me, just the situation). I don't even know what to say about that. All I know is that I am glad to be needed/wanted.

I hope I can update for real soon!!! <3

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for house hunting! Buy one so we can bbqqqq. and so chris can get a dog that brodie and maisie can play with!

Dawni said...

I am currently house hunting too, in Westchester. Good luck!

Oh and umm....NO, you will not beat me! You may beat Everett, but no Dawni!

Dawni said...

but noT Dawni

sheesh.

Talia said...

wow, house-hunting! How exciting. I hope it goes really well for you.

And I hope your poor kitty feels better too. :)