I promise I'll start talking about something else other than moving...soon... :)
Well, I had originally taken off tomorrow because I thought tomorrow would be "moving day." But now I am getting anxious because now closing time is not in MY control! We got everything in that we are supposed to, and my loan officer said her doc's will be done today. All they would be waiting on is doc's from the title company-and she says they are usually "a day or two later than us". UGH. So I doubt we'll actually move tomorrow, we should close tomorrow...but just my luck it gets pushed to Monday or something.
So why freak out?
1. We have to be out of apartment Tuesday (AND clean).
2. Ordered a new fridge to be delivered Saturday, washer/dryer on Wednesday.
3. Have to get utilities turned on (I'll probably turn them on Friday anyways...just in case)
4. Everything that we don't use is packed...sitting in a chaotic mess with boxes piled, just waiting, is driving me nuts!!!
5. I wanted to paint before we move in...doubt that's gonna happen...
6. I want to be doing something productive to make something go faster...but what??
I'm sure everything will work out fine, but as of this second, not so much.