Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dearest Thursday

Dear Thursday,



Will you please be nice to me today? So far you have; thank you for having my Dad bring me a coffee first thing this morning.



Nothing against you personally, but I'd like to get this day over fast; we have The Office to watch tonight at 9pm (and let's be real here, that's the only thing exciting about today).

I know you can't do much about this today, and even though I know it's nice to have a little bit of sunshine in my life, do you understand that it's January and it really should't be 65 degrees and sunny? I know some people might kill me for saying that, but, there's only so much rain and cloudy-ness throughout the year here and I just think it's fair if you can provide us will a little bit more during our oh-so-short winters.

Lastly, can you bring some happiness to anyone that is having a bad day? That would be great.


Thanks,

Alyssa

4 comments:

CIP said...

I wish it was 65 here :( Tomorrow it's going to be 8 degrees. Boo.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

I can't wait for The Office tonight!

Oh, and that dress was a bridesmaid dress that I wore for my bro's wedding. It's super stretchy and could fit anyone from a size 8-14! It's from a website called Beautifully Modest or something like that- anyway, I'm thinking of selling it since I don't think I'll ever wear it again!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the good wishes haha and your winter weather plead worked for us because it has been warm and now today its 6 degrees with a windchill of -10. With absolutely no precipitation ... would be nice to get snow, but i can't complain!

Unknown said...

The Office was SO worth it at least.. oh so crazy!! :)