Friday, August 22, 2008

Scratch that...

Oh...did I mention...

WE GOT A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a picture yet...but here as some spec's: 3 bedrooms + office, 1366 sf, decent kitchen (I will make it much better), funky shaped backyard but room for future doggie, big front yard/cute patio, a garage that will actually fit 2 cars, laundry room inside (woohoo). Only negatives: fence needs to be fixed & everything is tiled except the bedrooms (though, the tile is nice).

Supposed to close by 9/26, and we're doing an inspection the weekend after this!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait until we can do a housewarming party and we can cook together :)

rachel elizabeth said...

happy dance! i'm so excited! boo for living so far away, i'm a pro and remodeling now. :o) congrats again girl, i can't wait to see the pictures!!!!!

Danhella said...

Yay!!!!! I didn't want to blow the surprise when I left my last comment but I wanted to say CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to see it. We have to fix our back fence as well but Brad said it shouldn't be too hard.

Talia said...

oh my goodness, yay!! So exciting!! I'm so glad it came through for you. It sounds just wonderful, and I can't wait to see pictures sometime soon.

cute new look on your page too, by the way. :)

BeanPickleSprout said...

Yay! New houses are always exciting! Congrats!!