Things that are currently making me what to punch them in the face:
- Our neighbors. (Last night was awoken too all hell breaking loose as we heard a fight breaking out at who-knows-what time...loud yelling...yadda yadda. It scared the pee out of me...WHAT IF THEY JUMP INTO MY BACKYARD AND KILL ME?!?!!?)
- The fact that I wasn't one of the lucky people to go to Vegas. Whatever. I'll have to live with not being in the cool club.
- Celebrities. Okay...I'm probably the only one that doesn't keep up on celebrity gossip. I. Don't. Care. Mostly because 99% of them are idiots. Last week we caught an episode of "I'm a Celebrity..." and I saw who Spencer was for the first time. REALLY, PEOPLE? It us us, who drool over their every moving moments, that make doucheness like this possible to survive. gag me.
- Allergies. Why is it that every time I want to do something outside, I have to be afraid of DYING??? I seriously pulled weeds for like 10 minutes, all to suffer from DEATH all day long.
- Un-ripe avocados. This really makes me cry. Why would I buy a bag of them, and want to wait 3+ days for them to be edible. WHY?!?!
What makes you want to punch it??