Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sorry Veggie Friends...

I'm currently obsessed with stuffed animal head wall hangings...

This one cracks me up with the grandma-esque red glasses! Via themuststashstore.


And how sweet is this little heart nosed deer?! Via miniforest.


I think girlsavage's shop is the first place I ever saw these.



How can you resist this cute little Rhino!! Omygawsh!! Via PlanetFur.


Just kidding on this one. I mean it's cute and all, but, can you imagine a tiny deer head protruding from your chest? Via kitschygalore.


PS, the weird things I had to sift through to find some of these..yourewelcome.

7 comments:

.jimaie.marie. said...

omg. That pin is HYSTERICAL!! I sorta want to buy it for my mom bc shes a weirdo and would totes wear it LOL!!

Lauryn said...

That's the most random thing I've ever seen, haha! Very clever. Although it sort of reminds me of Bambi, lol.

Morgan | Mrs. Priss said...

Am I weird for liking them? I think they're cute. lol.

Maybe not in a kitchen or something (gross), but a craft room maybe?

Maybe I am weird.

Unknown said...

those are hillarious! i love it!

Jamie Lovely said...

A tiny deer head on a plaque! Pretty sure I found your birthday present hahaha

kidding!

Jasmine (YourSweetTreat) said...

TOOOOO CUTEEE!!!

Jenni said...

Oh I LOVE. I've been mighty obsessed with these too. I've been looking for a cute one for awhile now and I think you've pointed me in the right place. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! Have a great week sweetie :)