Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sorry Veggie Friends...

I'm currently obsessed with stuffed animal head wall hangings...

This one cracks me up with the grandma-esque red glasses! Via themuststashstore.


And how sweet is this little heart nosed deer?! Via miniforest.


I think girlsavage's shop is the first place I ever saw these.



How can you resist this cute little Rhino!! Omygawsh!! Via PlanetFur.


Just kidding on this one. I mean it's cute and all, but, can you imagine a tiny deer head protruding from your chest? Via kitschygalore.


PS, the weird things I had to sift through to find some of these..yourewelcome.

7 comments:

.jimaie.marie. said...

omg. That pin is HYSTERICAL!! I sorta want to buy it for my mom bc shes a weirdo and would totes wear it LOL!!

Lauryn said...

That's the most random thing I've ever seen, haha! Very clever. Although it sort of reminds me of Bambi, lol.

Morgan said...

Am I weird for liking them? I think they're cute. lol.

Maybe not in a kitchen or something (gross), but a craft room maybe?

Maybe I am weird.

Ashley said...

those are hillarious! i love it!

Jamie Lovely said...

A tiny deer head on a plaque! Pretty sure I found your birthday present hahaha

kidding!

Nina (YourSweetTreat) said...

TOOOOO CUTEEE!!!

Jenni said...

Oh I LOVE. I've been mighty obsessed with these too. I've been looking for a cute one for awhile now and I think you've pointed me in the right place. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! Have a great week sweetie :)