Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crafty Challenge #2: Gobble Gobble

I'm going to keep doing these craft challenges until more than 2 people do them :)



Challenge 2: Create a thankful something for Thanksgiving. Whether card-making or baking is your thing, knock yourself out.

Deadline: Please post your project on your blog by Monday, November 24th (2 weeks away!). Send me a link to your post and I'll start posting everyone's projects on my blog as they come in. E-mail links to: parodyofanangelx(at)gmail(dot)com

Don't forgot, share our challenge with other bloggers :) FUN!

4 comments:

Cheeziemommie said...

hi there! just saw your comment on my blog and that's just crazy. she's my kids' principal :) small world!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Okay, so I'm a lurker finally coming out of the woodwork! I'm totally participating in this challenge!

Thanks!

Talia said...

I will definitely be doing it this time around. Yay, fun!!

sarah marie p said...

Oooh dang I need to think of something! I'm a good lil procrastinator!