Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Our little Christmas card this year :)

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! We're looking forward to spending some more time with family tonight and tomorrow. We have an annual Polish feast every Christmas Eve, and I'm pretty sure it's the best tradition ever! (pierogies & other yummy Polish foods, drinks, peppermint ice cream pie, singing Christmas carols...eeee!).

Oh and before it's too late to share these, we went to an ugly Christmas sweater party a few weeks ago and I wanted to share some photos!


Cheeseballs in front of the fake tv fire.

Fun props.

Yummy dessert table. I made those eggnog shortbread puddings in the mason jars...so good!

Chris and I - you love my vest? Sears special! Hah!

3 comments:

*CPA* Su said...

I love the adorable little heart & initial carving on the tree! How perfect! :)

Katelin said...

LOVE the christmas card, isn't it so fun to milk those wedding pictures? haha. but yay, hope you both had a very lovely christmas!

.jimaie.marie. said...

I reaaaaaaally wish I lived down the street from you so I could tag along with you to all your FUN festivities!! I've always wanted to go to one of those Ugly sweater parties, haha!!
Your card was the first I got this year and I think my favorite!! Yours and the 2 Sarah's are the only one's still on my fridge, shhhhh!!