I shortened this up a bit so I could blabber about The Office finale more :)
Tuesday: I liked the idea of this week's show: the remaining 3 contestants had so sing 3 songs each, one picked by a judge, one chosen by the producer's, and one of their choice. David Cook was "da bomb" and I thought it was cool that he did a Switchfoot song, even though the judges didn't think it was great. David A...I dunno. Yeah he has a good voice but I can't see him as a "contemporary" artist.
Wednesday: I think most people called it, but tonight we said bye-bye to Syesha. So next week, for the finale, it's the battle of the Davids!
We recently started watching this show and though it's brutal and gives me anxiety...it's hilarious. Anyone watch it?
Yikes, dramatic show tonight. I was happy to see Sam from Season 2 as the guest judge, he was my favorite that season! Annoying Andrew was kicked at the end of this episode...which I don't mind. He decided it would be smart to serve halfass sushi to cops. Lol.
Sooo good! This is my 2nd favorite finale of The Office, last season's being my 1st, and favorite of this season. The only thing I obviously was sad about was that Andy stole Jim's proposal. What a jerk! :( Oh also, Toby being creepy wanting a pic with Pam. Stop being weird Toby!!!! Here are my favorite things about the episode :
1. New HR lady thinking Kevin is "special." Holy cow, I love how this carried throughout the entire episode...and sorry, but Kevin's character is good at playing that off. I guess it was sort of sad that he thought she was into him, but this was my favorite theme of this episode.
2. Jim's cellphone prank on Dwight = perfect opener Jim loves pissing people off via their cellphones, awesome!
3. Michael comparing Holly to E.T. and saying that she had to be a professional baker at some point.
3. Pregnant Jan...wow. Though, I kinda feel bad for Michael on this one.
4. Ryan getting busted. Not sure what this will lead to, but I'm anxious to see!
5. Obviously the ending, with Angela and Dwight gettin' it on in the office right after Andy had proposed to her and she said "okay". Poor Andy. I screamed into my pillow at this part :P
My guesses for the beginning of next season would be that Pam has gone to school for the summer and her and Jim are still dating with no engagement yet (that would just be mean if they got engaged without an episode!). Angela and Andy will be no mo', Jan stringing Michael around. I'm confused about the new lady...if she is still there I think her crush on Michael and will interfere with Michael wanting to be a "daddy" to Jan's babeh.