Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tagged!

Stephanie tagged me a while ago, and I need to fill up some free time. Though I really only have one *new* person to tag, maybe people will like to read anyway! So here goes!

Rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag three people

1. I always think I can find a better deal on something. Anything. You tell me a good deal, I’ll find a better one. Haha, okay that sounds conceited : ) I will try to find the better deal. My mom always calls me and asks me where she can find a cheaper this or that.

2. Some people may call me a music snob. A small FYI, I used to run (with some friends) a music website that posted news, interviews, photos, etc., on bands. We got to go to all these concerts for free and record labels would send me CD’s to review. Anywho, I used to listen to tons of bands. Now I pretty religiously listen to a small handful (I became picky I suppose) even though my iPod is loaded. But I still love music!

3. I hate clutter and messes. You would most likely not notice this if you walked into our apartment ;) I think being in a messy environment makes me easily annoyed, angry, frustrated, etc.

4. Chris and I tend to start singing a song…but change the words to make the song about cats, usually our cats. It’s really special, and by special I don’t mean romantic. Rap Cat, anyone?

5. I record and watch Dr. Phil every day. ‘Nuff said.

6. I have a system when it comes to doing the dishes. Different size plates/bowls have certain spots, plastic and glass wares even, I don’t like to have 2 glass cups touching (I’ll put a plastic cup in between), I try to put the same number of utensils in each compartment. I even unload the dishes in a certain order!!!

So my one and only person to tag is Mallory, feel special!

3 comments:

Steph Corwin said...

I feel you on the good deal obsession. I suffer from it as well. Maybe we should keep up our other blog, lol. get some of those urges out.

and yes I have seen your long list of Dr Phil shows on your DVR. lol.

Morgan | Mrs. Priss said...

haha, yep a babeh! The other other white meat. (Lord, I hope you're seen Austin Powers...I'm not a freak, I promise, lol)

Okay, spill. Where did you guys meet? :)

Anonymous said...

i never forget you betch!