Sunday, October 19, 2008

Come and Knock on My Door...

Do you remember my ugly door??? Oh, let me remind you:


It wasn't that it was too ugly of a color, but it doesn't match the color of our house AT ALL. Teal does not match this blue! Plus the door was effed up and the GOLD door knob was tackalicious.

Well, we bought a new one this weekend. SO EXCITING! You know you're old when you get excited OVER A DOOR! :( Oh well.

Shhh, ignore the mess in the corner.


Originally I wanted to paint it dark, like black. Buuut, white goes much better with the trim and stuff. But we did get black door knob :)

5 comments:

CIP said...

Yay, the door is so nice! I especially love the wreath from the first picture though!

Allison said...

Very nice! I understand being excited about a door. We just installed a set of french doors to replace the sliding glass door on the back of our house and I was pretty freakin' excited.

sarah marie p said...

Oooh it looks lovely! Very classy stuff!

Unknown said...

Ohhh I love the white! So pretty!!

Talia said...

your new door is so purty!! I love it.

and I actually liked the color of your door before, but um, hello, why would you pair it with that blue?? I can totally see why you wanted to change it. :)