Monday, October 20, 2008

Crafty Challenge #1: Steph's Pumpkin Project

Remember my Craft Challenge that you are all diligently working on? Yeah! That's what I thought. Reminder: send me links to your projects by Thursday, October 23th, and I will post them here :)

My good friend Steph was the first person I have seen to post what they did. Check out her blog post here to see her crafty loveliness in all of it's glory!!


How cute is that??? I don't know about you, but I'm going to have to go find me a white pumpkin!

4 comments:

sarah marie p said...

dangit, i saw a white pumpkin on sale at Michael's when I was there on Saturday and then I didn't buy it! what the heckers?

Steph did such a great job! So chic!

Jenn said...

very cute!

ps, that bag is from Belk! it's by nine west.

Lauren and Justin said...

cute cute cute!!!

don't forget to post about your dream wedding tomorrow for "wedding wednesday"!!!

Morgan | Mrs. Priss said...

Okay, so I started mine last night and it didn't turn out so well. Attempt #2 tonight! :)